• Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant which is part of the ginger family
• It grows best in light or partial shade and needs fertile, well-drained soil
• Plant the rhizomes at an angle, with one side about 7cm deep, and the other just below the surface
• Cover with compost and press down firmly. Water well until the ground around the rhizome is soaked; keep it moist until green shoots appear - can take anything from 20–45 days.
Edible Flowers - Viola
Small naartjies tree in March 2020
Apricots flowering End of August, just before Spring in South Africa
How long does it take for an apricot tree to bea...
We got Aloe from another Owner and transplanted them into our garden.
What time of year does Aloe Vera flower?
How to get large Carrots
- Plant carrots in soft soil and keep them moist
How to not grow carrots
- Don´t grow carro...
Growing Parsley in South Africa.
parsley is a biennial plant which means it only grows once in two years. The first...